Understanding Vehicle Communication Networks
Online Self Study
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
This is a self-study online course with audio that will be loaded within 24 hours onto your myI-CAR Login when registering for this course.
You will need your myI-CAR username and password to access the course. Once you have started the delivery this can be paused and resumed at any time. For a brief overview video on how this works click here.
Understanding Vehicle Communication Networks is a 90-minute course that introduces the beginning of vehicle networks and how they have improved today’s vehicle communications. The course will examine the main parts that make up a communication network such as the electronic control modules and controller area networks. It will also identify the types of scan codes and how these code relationships are used for evaluating faults.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify characteristics of basic vehicle communications networks
- Identify the characteristics of electronic control modules
- Identify the characteristics of controller area networks
- Identify the characteristics of multiple data bus systems
- Identify types of scan codes
- Identify code relationships for evaluating faults
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.