Trim Removal and Installation
Online Self Study
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
This is a self-study online course with audio that will be loaded within 24 hours onto your myI-CAR Login when registering for this course.
You will need your myI-CAR username and password to access the course. Once you have started the delivery this can be paused and resumed at any time. For a brief overview video on how this works click here.
Trim Removal and Installation is a one-hour course that consists of three modules. The first module discusses the tools and hardware storage, along with best practices for safe trim removal and installation. The second module focuses on the interior trim considerations for seats, doors, and headliners with two video demonstrations. The third module concentrates on exterior trim removal. Areas of focus include antennas, doors, locks and lock cylinders.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the process to remove and install trim
- Identify the precautions to take when removing trim
- Describe best practices for the storage of trim
- Identify the different types of interior trim
- Explain considerations when removing interior trim
- Identify considerations for seat removal
- Explain precautions for interior door trim removal
- Explain the headliner removal considerations
- Identify the exterior trim removal considerations
- Identify antenna removal considerations
- Identify the exterior door parts
- Identify the other parts that may need to be removed when accessing a lock cylinder
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.