Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) Materials
Online Self Study
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
This is a self-study online course with audio that will be loaded within 24 hours onto your myI-CAR Login when registering for this course.
You will need your myI-CAR username and password to access the course. Once you have started the delivery this can be paused and resumed at any time. For a brief overview video on how this works click here.
Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) Materials is a 45-minute course that explains the types, characteristics, locations, preparation, and application of foams as well as the types, characteristics, and uses of rigid foam and sound dampening materials.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the role foams play in vehicle construction
- Identify the types, characteristics, locations, and uses of foams
- Describe how to remove and install foams during repair
- Identify the role rigid foam and sound dampening materials play in vehicle construction
- Identify the types, characteristics, and uses of rigid foam and sound dampening materials
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.