Introduction to Sanding, Buffing, and Polishing
Online Self Study
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
This is a self-study online course with audio that will be loaded within 24 hours onto your myI-CAR Login when registering for this course.
You will need your myI-CAR username and password to access the course. Once you have started the delivery this can be paused and resumed at any time. For a brief overview video on how this works click here.
Introduction to Sanding, Buffing, and Polishing is a 60-minute course. It is designed to provide an understanding of the tools and techniques used when dry or wet sanding, the tools and techniques used for dirt nib and overspray removal, and the buffing and polishing process using standard operating procedures.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the tools and techniques used to inspect, identify, and remove finish defects.
- Identify tools and techniques needed for overspray removal.
- Identify tools, pads and compounds used to buff vehicle finishes.
- Describe the buffing process.
- Describe vehicle polishing techniques.
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.