Hazardous Waste Disposal
Online Self Study
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
This is a self-study online course with audio that will be loaded within 24 hours onto your myI-CAR Login when registering for this course.
You will need your myI-CAR username and password to access the course. Once you have started the delivery this can be paused and resumed at any time. For a brief overview video on how this works click here.
Hazardous Waste Disposal is a 45-minute course that guides you through how to identify hazardous waste. You will learn how the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) determines when a substance becomes a waste, how the different EPA guidelines quantify the classes of generated waste, and how to reduce waste. Instruction is provided on the proper clean-up and handling of spills, storage, including recycling and disposal. Emergency procedures will be reviewed, as well as the importance of inspections and proper record keeping.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify types of hazardous waste.
- Identify safety precautions.
- Determine proper hazardous waste disposal.
- Implement record-keeping practices
- Define the characteristics of hazardous waste generators.
- Understand EPA rules and regulations regarding hazardous waste disposal.
- Determine proper storage and disposal of hazardous waste.
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.