Gaining Access for Repairs
Online Self Study
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
This is a self-study online course with audio that will be loaded within 24 hours onto your myI-CAR Login when registering for this course.
You will need your myI-CAR username and password to access the course. Once you have started the delivery this can be paused and resumed at any time. For a brief overview video on how this works click here.
Gaining Access for Repairs is a 45-minute online course designed to provide insights into the collision repair process, where removing mechanical parts or assemblies is often necessary to access the damaged area. Similarly, disassembly may also be required to access other mechanical assemblies. The course will cover the common parts that are typically removed to access the parts behind them.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe considerations for removal of front-end parts and assemblies for repair access
- Explain the importance of referencing safety and service information
- Recall important reminders when removing and installing cooling and air conditioning (A/C) parts
- Explain considerations when removing and installing electrical and mechanical systems
- Describe considerations for removal of underbody systems to gain access for repairs
- Describe considerations for removal of interior parts and assemblies to gain access for repairs
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.