Stationary Glass Removal and Installation
Online Self Study
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
This is a self-study online course with audio that will be loaded within 24 hours onto your myI-CAR Login when registering for this course.
You will need your myI-CAR username and password to access the course. Once you have started the delivery this can be paused and resumed at any time. For a brief overview video on how this works click here.
Stationary Glass Removal and Installation is a 1-hour course that gives an overview of the characteristics and procedures involved with stationary glass in collision repair. The course identifies adhesive characteristics when working with glass and a demonstration of a new windshield installation. The procedures explained involve glass preparation, removal, and installation.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recall stationary glass characteristics.
- Recall stationary glass removal procedures.
- Identify types of windshield removal tools.
- Explain glass preparation steps for the installation.
- Explain vehicle preparation steps for installing stationary glass.
- Identify adhesive characteristics.
- Explain adhesive application techniques.
- Recall steps in windshield installation.
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.