Estimating and Damage Analysis
4 hours (Half day)
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
What you’ll learn:
- All of the parties that are involved once you pick up a quote pad and/or camera and inspect a collision-damaged vehicle.
- Job description of an estimator.
- Standard Operational Procedures.
- Practical exercises – both new and historical.
- Working with new technologies (existing & emerging).
- Using and understanding repair procedures.
- The importance of completing your “own” estimate.
- Accurately “describing’” repairs and operations.
- The estimate layout.
- Refinishing conundrums.
- Making the right choices around part selections.
- Sublet / outwork items.
- Material charges – tracking and identifying what you use.
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.