Bolt-on Panels / Assemblies Removal and Installation
Online Self Study
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
This is a self-study online course with audio that will be loaded within 24 hours onto your myI-CAR Login when registering for this course.
You will need your myI-CAR username and password to access the course. Once you have started the delivery this can be paused and resumed at any time. For a brief overview video on how this works click here.
Removing and installing bolt-on panels and lighting assemblies are common procedures in collision repairs. Applying guidelines from this instruction can help improve productivity and contribute to the quality of repair work. You will look at removal and installation considerations and methods for doors, fenders, hoods and deck lids, and bumpers. You also will review composite, high-intensity discharge, and other headlamp types, and methods for removal and replacement. To round out your understanding of lighting assemblies, you will study headlamp aiming, and leveling systems.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how to remove and install bolt-on panel assemblies
- Understand the repair considerations for bolt-on body panel removal and installation
- Identify the types of headlamps
- Understand the repair considerations for headlamp removal and installation
- Understand the considerations for headlamp aiming and alignment
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.