Basic Electronics for Estimators
Online Self Study
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
This is a self-study online course with audio that will be loaded within 24 hours onto your myI-CAR Login when registering for this course.
You will need your myI-CAR username and password to access the course. Once you have started the delivery this can be paused and resumed at any time. For a brief overview video on how this works click here.
Basic Electronics for Estimators is a one-hour course designed to provide an understanding of electrical systems damage identification and repair considerations.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify electrical damage following a vehicle collision
- Identify parts of a basic circuit
- Identify different types of wiring
- Identify circuit operation and repair considerations
- Identify voltage, resistance and current
- Identify parallel and series circuits
- Identify test equipment
- Identify repair considerations
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.