Basic Electronics Damage Analysis
Online Self Study
Price (CRA Membersmbrs)
Price (Non CRA Membersmbrs)
This is a self-study online course with audio that will be loaded within 24 hours onto your myI-CAR Login when registering for this course.
You will need your myI-CAR username and password to access the course. Once you have started the delivery this can be paused and resumed at any time. For a brief overview video on how this works click here.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify the basic requirements for a circuit.
- How to identify circuit values and how they are measured.
- How to identify other parts of a circuit and what they are designed to do.
- How to identify collision damage to wiring and the possibilities for repair.
- How to identify the tools and steps required when troubleshooting an electrical circuit problem.
Please note: Payment is not taken through the website for course registrations. You will be sent an invoice based on your cart purchases.