Candidates are required to complete 5 selected courses. When all 5 courses have been successfully achieved, the candidate will be awarded with Bronze Recognition.
- DAM05 Understanding Damage with Aluminium (Mandatory for Repairer strand and also Administration strand)
- SPS9A High Strength Steel Repair (previously SPS07 or SPS07/09) (Mandatory for Repairer strand and also Administration strand)
- WCS03 Automotive Steel MIG Welding Qualification (Mandatory for Repairer strand)
- ADH01 Adhesive Bonding
- DAM11 Restraints System Damage Analysis (previously DAM04)
- DAM06 Steering and Suspension
- FFR01 Full-Frame Partial Replacement (previously SPS08)
Bronze Recognition certification requires annual revalidation by completing at least 2 hours of I-CAR NZ accredited training annually.