Candidates are required to complete 20 hours of courses from the following list. When the 20 hours have been successfully achieved, the candidate will be awarded with Bronze Recognition.
- DAM05 (4 hours) – Understanding Damage with Aluminium (Mandatory for Repairer strand and also Administration strand)
- SPS9A (4 hours) – High Strength Steel Repair (previously SPS07 or SPS07/09) (Mandatory for Repairer strand and also Administration strand)
- WCS03 (4 hours) – Automotive Steel MIG Welding Qualification (Mandatory for Repairer strand)
- ADH01 (4 hours) – Adhesive Bonding
- DAM11 (4 hours) – Restraints System Damage Analysis (previously DAM04)
- DAM06 (4 hours) – Steering and Suspension
- FFR01 (4 hours) – Full-Frame Partial Replacement (previously SPS08)
- BRZ02 (4 hours) – Automotive MIG Brazing Hands-On Skill Qualification
Bronze Recognition certification requires annual revalidation by completing at least 2 hours of I-CAR NZ accredited training each year.